Here's exactly what you'll LEARN at this Seminar:
- The truth behind what it takes to earn money in the arts, and how you can shift your mindset away from the "starving artist" mentality
- The secrets of social media promo and email marketing that every artist MUST know
- How to build the right relationships and then leverage them on your path to success
- Why your creativity is more of an asset than you might think
- How to differentiate yourself from your competition
- and much more!
Sign up now! Only a few spots left! January 14, 2015 – 7:30-9:00PM The first Mini HACE evening session of 2015 will feature speaker Lisa Phillips, “Overcoming The Starving Artist Syndrome”. Excellent event designed for artists, actors, musicians, dancers and those in the not-for-profit community. The time has come to stop listening to and believing the phrase...”You can’t make money in the arts!” Join the session and get the answers to boost your career. At the Brampton Golf Club. FREE to all Bramptonians!
Contact 905-874-2919 or firstname.lastname@example.org